- RFID & NFC Signal blocker designed to stop identity theft and car key cloning.
- Stops contactless card thieves swiping your cards in crowds, shows, airports and stations.
- Dual pockets ensure you can store all your valuables safely and securely.
- Attach it to your keyring for maximum convenience.
- Inside you can store: 1 electronic key and 3 cards.
The Wraps Anti-Theft Key fob wallet has been designed to ensure the safety and security of your electronic items. The wallet itself is made from a high-quality PU Leather, making it robust and long lasting whilst adding a premium feel. Thanks to its advanced lining, our anti-theft wallet will block the following RFID signals: WIFI, GPS, GSM and NFC.
Inside you will find 2 separate pockets, maximising its usability and storage space. At the front, you can store money or other small non-electrical items. The clever gusset design also allows for expansion of this pocket when you need it.
The secure inner pocket is fully lined with a metallic coating that blocks the scanners from accessing your data. For the signal to be blocked successfully a complete signal must be formed around the inner pocket.
To achieve this, once the wallet is closed and Velcroed shut, we added 2 strong, elasticated wraps that form a very tight fit around the wallet itself. These same wraps can be used to secure the wallet to: rucksacks, straps, bags, belts, wrists and just about anything else.
- Returns & Refunds
- We offer FREE delivery to the UK & Europe on all orders. Free delivery to anywhere else is only orders £49.99 and over. For a full breakdown of delivery costs and estimated times please see our Shipping policy.
- We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on unused and unopened purchases. For full details please read our Returns Policy.
Anti Tangle Storage
Our UK R&D team have designed our Wraps system so you never have to deal losing or tangling your cables again.
Our products have been designed to withstand many thousands of uses.
Our experienced design team has been designing products for over 20 years.